Thursday, July 1, 2010

quick update

So I think I have figured out how to enable comments for this blog, if ya'll are interested. I also added my email address to my profile info. Trying to work on the whole 2-way communication thing. Right now I am in Olympia, WA, at an old friend of my Mom's house. Staying here tonight then visiting Mikey B. in Astoria, OR, tomorrow - spending a few days on an island watching birds and hanging out. I just got done seeing Olympic national park, and have been in Vancouver and the north Cascades recently too... pics and stories to follow soon.

3 comments:

  1. Eric - I am SO glad to hear that you connected with Janice - and stayed with her - can't wait to hear ALL about it and see your latest pictures. This is great to be able to communicate back to you through the site - let me know if you get this - Do you realize that you are personally responsible for many folks getting "this close" to dropping everything and taking to the road??? We forget just how incredibly beautiful this land is and I thank you for showing us. Love you, mom
    PS Brandi asked if she can go with you next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not seeing my comment as having been posted, so I'm testing this out again, several hours later. Perhaps the "screening process" takes awhile...Here we go...JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Eric - glad to see this is now working - Uncle David, Dad & I just viewed your latest post - wonderful!!
    Bill, Diane, Eric & Emily will see the post tomorrow before going to the 4th of July parade as they do yearly.
    I see you have had an injury - hope you are totally "back on your feet" now!
    Sorry I never responded to your text from 6/30 - just noticed it today - still not used to this new phone. Happy Trails, mom

    ReplyDelete