Saturday, July 3, 2010

Camp Squeah life

More pics from around Camp Squeah. This was the lounge for the spring staff - very comfy. It was a little hard to leave there - camp life is great. I got fed all the time, hung out with some great people, played a lot of sports, was outside all the time... I should have spent a summer during H.S. or college working at a camp.
Yeah, I hurt my ankle playing hockey during my 2nd wk at Squeah (how Canadian of me). It could have been way worse. I just hobbled around on borrowed crutches for a few days, did sit-down jobs at the maintenance shop, and was walking again later that week. It's almost all healed up now. Everyone at the camp was really helpful throughout the ordeal, too.
Mmm, Devil's Club root tea (with oranges). Looks like a witches cauldron. It made my mouth tingle. I took some of the roots with me and have tried to recreate it but haven't been successful yet - I'm just not a skilled natural tea brewer I suppose.
Sasquatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment