Driving down Highway 1 along the NorCal coastline
This was my attempt to snap a photo out the window of the car as I drove across the Golden Gate bridge.
So after getting out of the Lost Coast area, I spent 2 days working my way down highway 1 to San Francisco. One of the guys I did trail work generously offered to let me stay at his apt. downtown - so perfect. I slept indoors for the first time in a month, and it's perfectly situated to let me walk around the city and see some parks, famous neighborhoods, etc. Now I'm spending another day here then heading inland to Yosemite.
Biggest record store I've ever seen. Found some gems in the used CD bins. Shortly after leaving here I had a quick chat with a drug dealer about Boy Scouts, since I happened to be wearing my old Boy Scout hat at the time when I walked past the wrong street corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment