Friday, August 27, 2010
Home (but not done)
So I made it home today, Aug. 27th, about 14 weeks after I left. I had wanted to keep the trip going another week or so, but the real world simply would not wait any longer, in the form of an immunization follow-up that I needed to get for Drexel's clinical rotations and was already long past due. But I still have lots of stuff I'm going to add to this blog within the next few days - pictures from down on the bayou and up in the Smokies, some stories, and thoughts on the whole thing. And I think I'm going to get away one last time to central PA for a building project and to visit Dickinson friends, which would have been the last leg of the trip if I didn't need to get this shot earlier today. Feels like fall...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment